Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Mother's Day

It is awesome being a mom! You get a whole day dedicated to you! Jeramy got me a new King bedset that I love and 3 new filter lenses for my SLR camera so I can take even more pictures! He even had a day planned at the horse track, but Sage has a cold so we decided to keep it mellow. My parents got me a digital picture frame for all of my massive amounts of pictures (she has 3 albums that hold 250 pictures each FULL and a scrapbook and a baby book). His parents got me a beautiful ring with her birthstone and diamonds in it. Oh ya and no poopy diapers either!!

Jeramy and I painted pots for our mom's and put Sage's foot prints on it and made one for me too, and then bought pretty flowers to put in them. I think we will make this a tradition as it was so much fun!

The best part of the weekend was when Andrea was over on Friday. We were all sitting in the living room and Sage started playing with this fishing pole bathtub toy. We were all sitting around and we noticed that Sage had grabbed ahold of the reel and was winding it around reeling in the fish. Jeramy was so proud and insists she is a fishing prodigy!

Being a Mom Rocks! Hope everyone out there had a great day too!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I'm so glad that you had such a great day! You are a terrific Mom and you deserve everything you have been blessed with! Happy Mother's Day!

Emma said...

It's great isn't it? Glad I got to talk to ya today. I love that picture! Avery likes her fishing poles too, yes she has a few lol. She has a tub one, and one that Kerner's gave her for her birthday, and a big girl one that she won't be using for a while. she likes the one Kerner's gave her the most because it's the loudest and the easiest for her to reel in. Love ya, and Happy mother's WEEK! lol.