I've been tagged by my cousin Becky to share 7 random facts about myself and then to pass it on, I don't think I know 7 people to link it to but I will give it a whirl.
1. My daughter was delivered by the Seahawks head coach Mike Holmgren's daughter Dr. Callia Holmgren on a Seahawk Sunday at the University of Washington with a view of Husky stadium.
2. I went to kindergarden through graduate school in Lacey. (Lakes, Komachin, Timberline and Saint Martin's)
3. I have never lived off of Ruddell Road. I have lived off of 14th, 54th and 45th.
4. I never answer my voicemails and in fact my cousins Katy and Emily always empty it for me.
5. I recently started playing volleyball again (which I love) after a 5 year hiatus. I love it, but am finding out through bumps and bruises that I am not as young and limber as I use to be and the dives onto the floor are a lot harder (literally) than they use to be...I am going to have to work on my roll to because the last time I tried it in a game I got stuck halfway over...kind of like an equivalent of a belly flop.
6. I have had more kidney stones than I can count...since I was 16 years old, including one I had a week ago and another one right now. I am my nephthologists youngest patient. I also have extremely high blood pressure and take 3 different blood pressure medicines (down from 5).
7. I HATE HATE frogs! I am so freaked out by them I don't know why...One night we came home late and there were 5 (yes FIVE) frogs in our kitchen, I don' know if they hitched a ride on the back of our lab Toby or what but they were in our kitchen, I locked myself in the bathroom screaming until Jeramy got rid of them and then stuffed a towel under our bedroom door just incase he missed one...the next morning I woke up and all 5 frogs were sitting on our welcome mat on the outside of our front door. Maybe that is what did it.
So I missed last weeks Grey's because our DVR didn't get it and I can't stay up that late anymore. But here is what am thinking after watching tonight. I am SO over and somewhat disgusted by the Hahn Cali thing (not because I am anti-gay, because I am not in anyway) but Hahn just seems old and Cali so butch, so to me it is like Barbara Walters and Rosie O'donnel going at it. And what is up with Sloan as the new resident shrink...I must admit however that I am liking him more this season. Poor George ( I seem to say that alot) although the interns do not have names just numbers in some cases, I would like to see George and the sister together, but her being his intern would be too much, she is sort of becoming stalker ish. Meridth and Derek are moving along quite nicely but I keep waiting for the shoe (or kidney) to drop. And I have always wanted Izzy and Alex together ever since he carried her out of Denny's room after he died...but I have been reading that Denny is going to come back as a ghost or something...and that they might kill of Izzy with a brain tumor (which they are denying), but I do like the 2 of them together. I am also excited about the new Army guy for Christina...that should be interesting. So aside from the weird poor water episode and the one I missed, I am still hooked!
Here is Sage in her corn on the cob outfit (she will probably hate me some day for making her wear that) you can see in her face in the second picture that she is saying "Ya Mom I am so going to get even with you", and her new hat that her Grandma bought her. Jeramy took her over there for breakfast so I could sleep. I had the plague...brohchitis, a kidney infection, kidney stone, and the cold that was going around and an ear infection...but glad to say I am feeling bit better, and Sage is on her second round of amoxicillian for her sinus infection and seems to be doing much better!
This is my new favorite picture it is like she is saying "I missed you Daddy" isn't her arm around him so cute!! She sure loves her Daddy! She says DaDa now too!
The big one on the right!
Jeramy has been working out of town for the past 6 weeks, so Sage and I packed up for the weekend and headed off to Port Townsend where Jeramy was working. We decided to go to the Game Farm that we have always wanted to try but was too far away. You drive your car through this area where free roaming animals are and you feed them bread as they stick their heads in the window. You go through muskox, kodiak bear, black bear, bison, zebras, but the real action didn't happen until we reached the field of elk. Being the avid hunter that Jeramy is, he knows that the elk are mating right now, so as we were driving through the field of cows, Jeramy decided to bugle at the bull elk. Well that either pissed him off or got him all excited because he rammed our car. Mind you Sage is in the front seat with us (I know total Britney Spears thing to do) and I am screaming..."GO". We ended up with a good dent in the side of my car...luckily they cut off their horns otherwise it would have been a huge hole. You can see the bull in one of the pictures and when I asked if that was a normal sized one or not Jr said no that was a huge one. Also as we were driving and I was taking pictures I saw a good photo opportunity by the buffalo, but I forgot that my window was open too so as I was leaning back to get a good picture I got licked across the head by the other buffalo...we stopped off at the beach to take some pictures, I am actually in one for a change... Jeramy finally came home for good so this weekend we went to the patch with our good friends that we go with every year and got her a pumpkin and carved it last night. Of course she had to wear her brown cow outfit to the patch and wear her Husky outfit for her first halloween, since after all she was born a Husky at UW where she was born (can't argue that my Cougar friends). Just wait to see what she is going to be for Halloween. PS Her room is almost done, she loves it! My neighbor and I love it too because it is relaxing and there is always Hawaiian music playing which is calming. Sage even does a hula dance everytime she hears it! I love this time of year!
Ha look at the picture I just found. Too funny now they are all in school it seems like yesterday that they were this small...now they have 2 and 3 younger brothers and sisters. What are they all like 1 month apart? I think me and Emily were the only ones not pregnant. It is amazing to think that with all of these babies in our family, I was the only one in the family to be pregnant when I was and by myself. I don't think Katy has ever been..lol...
I think we need to plan a family reunion at the winery, remember the one at Uncle Mike's when we were younger and the boys went skinny dipping and we threw their clothes in the tree and we had the water gun fights! We need to start those traditions for our kids!!
Jeramy and I got married on October 1st, 2006 in Las Vegas. We have since moved into a new house and had our beautiful baby daughter Sage. She of course completes our family which also includes our Chocolate Lab Toby and Jack-a-Bea Lami.