Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hawaii 5-0









So I think I have an addiction with getting her pictures taken, but I can't help it she is so cute! She is 4 months and 2 weeks in these picture. Uncle Dan and Aunti Ginger brought her this dress back from their trip to Hawaii and I couldn't wait to get her picture taken in it. Grandma PJ and Grandpa Jeff brought her back the lei from their trip to Hawaii, and Aunti Jihl got her the glasses! I think we are going to do her nursery in a Hawaiian Surf Girl Theme that will match her dress kind of and do surfboards and have a beach/wave mural painted on her wall.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my gosh Mia, she is sooooo cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! I think she is going to beat Gracie at the most photographed kid in the world! Oh, and wow does she look like Jeremy in those pictures! And I was thinking she was looking so much like you! Crazy girl keeps going and changing on me! Love ya and we need to see you guys. I wish gas wasn't so stinkin expensive! Hey have a great 1st Mother's Day! You deserve it!

Emma said...

So cute. I love the one with the star fish. I want it! I think the idea of doing her room in "surfer girl" stuff is a great idea! So are you on a first name basis with the photographers at JC Penny yet?