Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update: Half Way Through Our Vacation









This is our 2nd time at the seals and she still HATED them!


Uncle Lucas

Uncle Saggagi (AKA Scott) Holding "Sa-ge-y Bottoms" (AKA Sage)

Sage and her window

Uncle Dan's keeper the week before we got there

Jeramy's Huge Keeper! Caught on Uncle Dan's Boat

We are half way through our vacation here in Seaside (we leave Friday). Over the first weekend Hettie and Scott and Lucas and Tamera joined us and Jeramy's friend Dewayne. On the first day Jeramy and Dewayne fished with Uncle Dan and got a few shakers and Jeramy got a 59 inch (total length) keeper, which has been the only one so far. Yesterday, Dad, me and Jeramy went and got our limits on razor clams. I was suppose to go today while Dad and Jeramy fished but I overslept, so I guess I have to go out tomorrow, the tide is lower and the time is later! Sage is having a blast, in fact she cries and screams when she has to come back into the room from being outside. She perches herself up on the window and looks out at the pool and the beach. We have taken her on the merry go round and train twice, and to the aquarium to feed the seals...and she HATED it as you can see in the pictures. Today we went down to the beach and made sandcastles. Jeramy and I played more in the sand than Sage did as she was chasing Seaguls. We attempted to make her an alligator, and let her ride on it. These are pictures Mom took, I will do more when we get home with the ones I took, just thought I would give a little update on how much fun we are having at the beach!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! Wow, Jeramy's fish blows our little trout out of the water!! lol
I think that would be tons of fun to fish with you guys. We should plan a weekend this summer for clear lake again!

Becky Avella said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! I MISS THE OCEAN!!! But, I'm glad you are having such a great time! : )

Emma said...

wow, great fish! Looks like you're having a good time too! I don't blame sage, I don't like seals either! lol

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

I love Seaside. Looks like you guys are having a great time. Memories are being made. By the way, I think seals are cute but they sure do stink. See you on the 4th. Are your mom and dad coming?