Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Murphy's Law




So before I go into my rantings about how cruel the world is I thought I would share the latest Sage pictures. We took these pictures on a whim because she had her Daddy's favorite Led Zeppelin onesie on. I decided to do the silly back grounds. She is 3 and a half months in these.
Ok so to my grumblings. I woke up fully energized this morning to clean the house and get stuff done, then I got a phone call from my doctor's office that my post gestational diabeties test came back high, you know the one that for most people goes away after they have their baby except for the rare few that it turns into diabeties. Add that to the fact that we haven't been able to get my 4 (yes 4) different blood pressure medication dosages right so I am living with a constant migraine and I wonder why I even go to the doctor at all for these tests. I even told the lady taking my blood that I could pretty much guess what the results would be. Add that to the fact that when I went to go get the Miranea put in (for the second time) they couldn't do it because they didn't like my uterus (isn't that a line from the new movie Baby Mama?) AND there was another abnormality in one of my tests that I have to back in to get checked. Ughhh!! I just pray that my daughter doesn't end up with all of her mother's bad genes!~ Needless to say, the house is not getting cleaned today.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Wow, what a day. Well I know who I need to be praying for right now! How soon do you find out what is really going on? And what's up with your uterus? LOL I guess it's not really funny is it! Sorry... Hey cute cute pictures by the way! She is such a doll. I can't believe she is four months old. Any idea what she weighs now? I think she is looking more like you all the time by the way! Love you lots, keep me posted!

Emma said...

Well this should make you feel better, I swear Sage is looking more and more like you every day! I'm sure everything is going to end up just fine. I'll be praying for ya! Love ya!