Ok I need some Mommy 101
I've figured out that I don't need to blow dry Sage's hair, it drys pretty fast (Thank you Katy and Emily) Guess I will have to wait and see about changing diapers on an airplane...but here are some things that have been crossing my mind lately...so all you Mommies out there...I need your help.
1. How old does Sage need to be before I put sunscreen on her, and what kind do I use?
2. What is the best way to clean up the poopy blow outs on clothes? Hot/Cold/Throw it away (this has always worked well for me in the past) :o)
3. How old were your kids before they did the rice cereal thing? Did you mix with breastmilk/formula...what brands did you like best?
4. At what age did you transition your kids out of your bed. I just moved her into an arms reach bassinet because I can't imagine her alone in her room.
5. Aside from putting Saline in her nose and sucking snot and using a cool mist humidifier, any other way to clear the snot?
6. What kind of jar baby food did you give first and did your kids like the best? (Emily thanks for telling me about doing vegi's first since they are gross and all the same at once for allergies)
7. If any of you did formula at all how would you warm the bottles up if you were on the road?
8. Best baby item/toy your kids (or you) couldn't live without?
9. How do you know if your baby is cutting teeth and what do you do? Besides wiping with a cloth at her baths, should I be doing anything to "brush" her teeth at this point?
10. Another poop question. Sage seems to poop only on Sunday's and Wednesdays. Is it normal for kids to go a few days?
Ok I am sure this will be one of many HELP emails, and since I know no other Mommies except my cousins, I am counting on you guys (Katy, Angie, Becky, Em). Lots of Love!!