Friday, May 29, 2009

Mowing and Climbing





Jeramy always said as soon as our kid could walk that she would be mowing the lawn. She got her first lesson today. I couldn't resist another crazy muppet hair picture, I am telling you this kid has got some hair. Then while I was typing this, we walked into the living room where she was STANDING on the couch. Let the climbing phase begin...CRAP! I think I am going to have to confine her in the laundry basket so she doesn't get hurt (but she just thinks this is funny too)...lol

2 comments:

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

What a cutie. She reminds much of you when you were a toddler Mia. Can't wait to see you guys on the 4th. We'll miss you at the BBQ.

Emma said...

lol, Mia, I hate to tell you this... YOU especially, but.. there will be way more bumps and bruises now haha. She is so funny. she still looks way too small to be doing what she is doing. It cracks me up.

Oh, and the toilet seat is a pooh potty seat. There is an entire potty, but the top of it comes up and can click onto your toilet seat. I love it. It makes sound too, so Avery has always liked it. Wish she would totally give in to going in the toilet all the time, but... wishful thinking I guess LOL.