Sunday, November 2, 2008

All Aboard







Since Sage loves her baths and swimming so much and since it is so cold, Jeramy and I bought her this school bus and a bunch of balls so she could play with it. She is crawling now so I am searching for anything that will keep her contained and entertained at the same time. At first she wasn't quite sure about it, now she LOVES it, and so do Mommy and Daddy because she will play in it for a long time! She is so spoiled, and we already have a hard time saying No to her (we are in big trouble). For Halloween my parents bought her all sorts of books and movies, I can only imagine what Christmas is going to be like for her, and then her birthday 5 days later . We are going to have to commission a toy room, like Katy and Mike have to house all of her stuff. I've been buying her all kinds of toys at the 2nd hand store here. Instead of paying $60 for the same exact toy at the store, I have been getting them for $8 at the most. She already has pretty much all of the big Fisher Price things...lol..but this toy with all the balls is like torture for Toby who wants to play with them, so far though, he knows that it is for Baby Sage.

No comments: