I've been tagged by my cousin Becky to share 7 random facts about myself and then to pass it on, I don't think I know 7 people to link it to but I will give it a whirl.
1. My daughter was delivered by the Seahawks head coach Mike Holmgren's daughter Dr. Callia Holmgren on a Seahawk Sunday at the University of Washington with a view of Husky stadium.
2. I went to kindergarden through graduate school in Lacey. (Lakes, Komachin, Timberline and Saint Martin's)
3. I have never lived off of Ruddell Road. I have lived off of 14th, 54th and 45th.
4. I never answer my voicemails and in fact my cousins Katy and Emily always empty it for me.
5. I recently started playing volleyball again (which I love) after a 5 year hiatus. I love it, but am finding out through bumps and bruises that I am not as young and limber as I use to be and the dives onto the floor are a lot harder (literally) than they use to be...I am going to have to work on my roll to because the last time I tried it in a game I got stuck halfway over...kind of like an equivalent of a belly flop.
6. I have had more kidney stones than I can count...since I was 16 years old, including one I had a week ago and another one right now. I am my nephthologists youngest patient. I also have extremely high blood pressure and take 3 different blood pressure medicines (down from 5).
7. I HATE HATE frogs! I am so freaked out by them I don't know why...One night we came home late and there were 5 (yes FIVE) frogs in our kitchen, I don' know if they hitched a ride on the back of our lab Toby or what but they were in our kitchen, I locked myself in the bathroom screaming until Jeramy got rid of them and then stuffed a towel under our bedroom door just incase he missed one...the next morning I woke up and all 5 frogs were sitting on our welcome mat on the outside of our front door. Maybe that is what did it.
Jeramy and I got married on October 1st, 2006 in Las Vegas. We have since moved into a new house and had our beautiful baby daughter Sage. She of course completes our family which also includes our Chocolate Lab Toby and Jack-a-Bea Lami.