Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Geoducks!



It is amazing what Jeramy can do with a baby strapped to his back. Today him and our good friends went Geoduck digging and came back with these whoppers. They are really big! It is funny that this is the mascot at Evergreen State College, so a guy in a sleeping bag bops around at basketball games...and most of their crowd would taunt us with the punching nuns since we were a Catholic school. Sage had great fun with her daddy, I was sad I couldn't go, but I was in too much pain. Too bad we don't like seafood, so he is walking them over to my parents house. What a guy!!

3 comments:

Emma said...

LOL, I didn't figure you'd be eating any, but someone will get a great meal tonight!!! I don't like them much either...

Heidi said...

EEEwwww...yucky! I am not a fan either! They are kinda freaky lookin if you ask me! Sage's face is crackin me up in these pics...not sure she likes them either! lol! hope you're feeling better soon! YOu're welcome for the offer for after your upcoming surgery, I mean it too! If you need dinner or someone to come sit with sage for a bit...call me:) I'm off!

Katy said...

Those are disgusting! I wouldn't even think about eating one! I'm sorry you are in so much pain Mia! We are praying for you! Love you lots!