Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Great Score







So we got another sweet score and sent the other playhouse over to my parents house. For $50 bucks we got another house and a tugboat sandbox/ball pit. The house is a little bit smaller but has more stuff. The seats on the outside fold out so you can host a picnic. There is till the sink and table and chairs etc, even a place to plant some flowers. On the address part, I used some of my scrapbookin letters to spell out SAGE and then waterproof and glued them on there.
The other tugboat is really cool too. I will probably make it into a ball pit since I am not too excited about the sand. It has a cover on it, so hopefully the balls won't get wet. On the front of here I put "Captain Sage Jernigan" and then sealed them too. This weeend the fairgrouns is having a garage sale that mom and I are going to hit up. But now she has awesome playhouses at my house and at my mom and dad's. Spoiled little girl!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Okay if you find another deal like that pick it up for me! :) I need to start hitting the yard sales over here! Ya at least you admit she is spoiled! LOL

Angie said...

So cool! I also need to start going yard sales.

It is super easy to change the background of you blog Mia. Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and look around at that site. She tells you step by step how to do it. If you have a hard time let me know and I can try to help you with it.