Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Karissa, Gracie, Jacob, and Ethan



Ha look at the picture I just found. Too funny now they are all in school it seems like yesterday that they were this small...now they have 2 and 3 younger brothers and sisters. What are they all like 1 month apart? I think me and Emily were the only ones not pregnant. It is amazing to think that with all of these babies in our family, I was the only one in the family to be pregnant when I was and by myself. I don't think Katy has ever been..lol...
I think we need to plan a family reunion at the winery, remember the one at Uncle Mike's when we were younger and the boys went skinny dipping and we threw their clothes in the tree and we had the water gun fights! We need to start those traditions for our kids!!
Love Auntie Mia

1 comment:

Katy said...

Oh my gosh, that brings back memories. I think a family reunion is a must! Lots of babies that need to meet! I think Eli is going to look like a boy version of Gracie! Hey we had to move the shower back to the 22nd. I will get invites out soon! That was the only Sat. in Nov. that worked for us and the church.