Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree






So instead of a real tree we have 2 fake ones. The one I had in the hospital when I had her and another one. On this tree we only have meaningful ornaments that we have made a tradition to buy each year, such as, happy engagement, wedding, bought our first house, expectant parent, baby's first Christmas etc. MOST IMPORTANT ORNAMENT IS THE HUSKY FOOTBALL!!Plus the angel from Grandma's tree. We also have 2 hunting shacks that light up to go with some of our hunting and fishing ornaments. The black blanket is the blanket Grandma knitted me right before she died. We also have our stockings hung on an Elk Rack lol...
We installed a security camera in this room so when we are in the other room we can see her, and put the other wireless camera in her room since we are making her sleep in her own room. Today was hard, she cried for 2 straight hours. Also, at the gym I only got a 30 minute workout (which is the most I have gotten) because Lil Miss Sage was crying and didn't want to play with the 12 other kids exactly her age....so I sat in there for 30 minutes to make her comfortable and I noticed she played all by herself. I don't want her to get the only child syndrome and cry when I take her to preschool and kindergarden, so we are going to go to the gym everyday even if I have to hide in the room and not work out. Wish us luck

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

K, Mia -

IT IS TIME TO JOIN A MOM'S GROUP!! She gets the interaction she needs & you get adult time! Worked wonders on Parker - no more only child complex!

try looking on meetup.com!

good luck - Jen

Katy said...

Mia she is so cute, and don't cut her hair! Gracie had her first haircut at 5 years old! She's a girl, it can be long! LOL Sorry have to side with Jeramy on this one! Glad you got all decorated! I need to get on the ball, feeling very very behind already!

Emma said...

I agree, don't cut her hair. The only reason I cut Avery's was because of the horrid mullett lol. I need a Christmas tree too! We've been so busy around here I'mw ondering if we're even going to getone!!! And don't worry about Sage, she will survive her youth, even if you don't have a video camera on her at all times lol, but joining a mom's group would probably help! Good luck with everything, love you, and miss you!

Heidi said...

She is getting so big Mia! I wouldn't cut her hair either! Her hair looks so beautiful! We didn't put up a real tree this year either, just the fake. We figured we save the tree money this year for our trip! A real Christmas tree or trip? I vote trip! LOL