Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sage's 1st Birthday Party Teaser Photos









This Saturday we had Sage's first birthday party at Uncle Sagagie and Emo Hettie's house. We probably had around 40 people there for the korean feast. First we dressed her up in my old Korean Dress, and me and my mom and Hettie also wore traditional dresses for pictures. Our friend and photographer Steve Schmidt of Oly Photos http://www.olyphotos.com/, who did our engagement, wedding, newborn pictures, 6 month pictures, and now her year old pictures came, I know I know, what other baby has her own professional photographer, but we love Steve and wouldn't ever trust anyone else. So she had several wardrobe changes. About 40 friends and family came to share in the miracle of our little girl. However, come cake time she wasn't having it. She cried an cried and then when mommy and daddy held her, mommy decided to get even with daddy for our wedding cake and smashed cake in his face, but he got me when I wasn't looking. She is such a very loved little baby surrounded by people who love her. I will post more pictures when we get Steve's back but thought I'd give you some teasers. We were able to get 4 generation pictures with Jr's family and you can see the one in her korean dress which was my old dress when I was her age. And what party wouldn't be complete without some billy bob pacifiers with teeth. lol.
More to picture to come. Thank you to everyone who came for your generous gifts for Sage.




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! What a lucky little girl! Happy Birthday Sage! CAn't wait to see more pics!

Katy said...

I love the binki! I want one for Eli! :) Looks like lots of fun! I hope you have both recovered!