Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tis the Season to be Jolly




She looks so mad at us here

I think she liked the paper more than the gifts

Stealing Uncle Nick's (empty) Coffee Cup


We have been snowed in all week and there is more to come. We have already commensed our Christmas marathon and now birthday mayhem. We did Christmas Breakfast early with Jr's family on Sunday, tonight at my parents, tomorrow AM here and then to Jr's Mom's, then the Holman XMAS, then a party on Friday Night and Sage's birthday party on Saturday. This morning I cooked 5 quarts of Papa Bill's carmel corn, 2 dozen recces peanut butter cup brownies, and 2 chocolate pies all before 9am. Sage helped me by holding the collander. Right now I am trying to put her in her crib for her nap and let her fall asleep on her own, but she is not having it. I have a camera in there so I can see her, and now she is screaming MOMMMA....so much for that idea...

No comments: