Saturday, September 6, 2008

Not a Premie Anymore!



So everyone around me has been having babies...our friends all had theirs, welcome to the world Carter James, Annika Grace, and Cameron Tyler...and now we are just waiting for my family to have their 2 and then we get another family one in January. COME ON KATY....HAVE THE BABY ON MY BIRTHDAY!
It got me to thinking about how small Sage was when we brought her home and I forgot to order her newborn pictures that we took the day she came home so I went and did that...look at how small she is...then I took a picture of Sage with the outfit she wore in the picture over her to see how much she has grown. And while at 8 months she is only still 14 pounds, look at how far she has come!! Nobody is ever going to tell this girl she was a premie and small.


2 comments:

Katy said...

Wow, that is amazing when you see how big that was on her when she was born and now look at it. So yes even though tiny toot that she is, she is growing like a weed! I will do my best to have this baby on your birthday! Although I'm thinking at this point I may be weeks late! LOL

Emma said...

What's funny is that she was swimming in that outfit when she was born lol. Doesn't look like Katy can hold out much longer. But we'll see. I should be just fine taking care of the kids while she's at the hospital, but I'm not one to turn away help either, so if you want to come over that'd be great. I'll call you as soon as I hear anything.