Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Greetings from my sick bed




Sage after eating her lunch

Jeramy went back to work a couple of weeks ago, which has taken us a bit to get back into our grove. So needless to say the timing of my illness wasn't the greatest. The back of my throat was all white and I was sick and felt like my brain was floating...yuck...Jeramy luckily didn't have work yesterday so I have been quarintined in the sick room all weekend. He didn't make it without any fun though...he made me this happy face lunch for me...what a sweetheart!
Other than that, just being a stay at home mom to a very fiesty 2 year old. They weren't kidding when they say a switch goes off at 2. Any other ages I should be aware of?

Also, I sent away to make my blog posts into a book (thank you Julie and blog2print.com). I took all of my posts and hardbound it like a yearbook. There are over 100 pages and I think it only cost me around $87. It is going to be such a great thing for Sage to have when she grows up, or we are not around. I plan on doing it every year. You should check it out. You never know how long this blog thing will be up for, and I wanted to make sure I had a hard copy.

2 comments:

Emma said...

It's a very cute lunch, but I must say, not very appetizing LOL. Especially for a sore throat! Hope you're feeling better soon. Strep really stinks. Oh, and I'm pretty sure 2 is only where it begins... Avery will be 3, and it's hasn't exactly gotten better LOL Love ya

Katy said...

I can't wait to see your blog book in person! Sorry you aren't feeling well. :( Hope you get to feeling better soon! Ali and i were just having the conversation about kids getting harder as they get older! I think the thing to remember is that it doesn't get any easier, the challenges just change! LOL Sorry to disappoint! :)