Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hawaii Part 1, More to Come!






Sage passed out after a long day!




Sorry it has taken me so long to do a blog, we have been kind of busy. Right after our Hawaii trip we have all of Jeramy's family here. We had a blast in Hawaii. Jeramy who was a little bahhumbug at first loved it and said he would go back. His favorite part was the snorkling, and him and my cousin Eugene rented mopeds, we went to a luau, and he went fishing twice in one day. Sage did not like the beach at first which was surprising, but after a while she figured out the sand and made a mess. Thank god for my parents because Jeramy and I were able to swim way out into the ocean, the funny part was trying to get back...I kept saying, "Am I moving" Unfotunately Sage did not like the Luau either, but it started really late and she never assimilated to Hawaii time. It was hard organizing 16 people, but I just woke up early and laid in the sun while everyone was still sleeping and got a great tan, and that is all I wanted. Sage got to go to the aquarium with my mom and dad and she loved it. She did great on the ride there, but on the way back for about 3 hours was a bit antsy, but all in all she did great. Poor Poor Uncle Sagagi, dislocated his knee on stage at Germane's Luau in a coconut bra and grass skirt, and while being wheeled off stage, rubbed his cocunuts...I think he won...lol...I will post LOTS more pictures once I have more time as we have a bunch of Jeramy's family here now too!

No comments: