Tuesday, July 1, 2008

August Rush






I just got done watching the movie August Rush and it got me to thinking and wondering about fate and destiny. Was it decided one day that someday Jeramy and I would meet, that we were destined to be together and go on a cruise where we would meet a little girl named Sage who would inspire the name of our daughter that we never knew we were going to have. Then I look at Sage in amazement that we created this beautiful miracle that looks so much like me, yet so much like her father depending on when you look at her, that you can't help but smile.

4 comments:

Katy said...

The crazy thing is that God did know that it would all happen that way! Isn't it so great to see what he can do with someone's life if they let him! Don't you wish you could glimps into your life 20 years from now? Sometimes I think it would be neat, and then I think, wow, that is too scary to think of my kids that old! Looks like you guys had some fun! Love ya and miss you!

Becky Avella said...

Wasn't that a great movie?  I loved it.  : )I don't believe in fate, it doesn't give credit to who really is blessing our lives.  Miracles like love and family and babies are too precious to give luck or some force out their the credit.  Every time I look at Karissa and Amy, I'm just amazed at all God has given me. I sure hope I get to meet Sage someday soon.  Hope you are having a fun summer.Love,Becky 

Yvonne S. said...

Hi Mia! Your little girl is beautiful! I love her name! I am actually due to have my third baby in about 10 days! Crazy! Time does fly. It looks like you are doing great, I will have to check in and see how you are doing every once in awhile! My husbands sister gave birth at 26 weeks and I know how scary that all can be! You are so blessed that things turned out great with your little one! Nice to hear from you!

Stephanie said...

We just watched that too, what a great movie. I don't know if I believe in fate or whatever but it's really unbelievable how many time in our lives Jeff and my paths have crossed and we didn't even know it! Who knows but thank goodness that we (possibly finally) found eachother, ya know?!